Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clown Shark?

+7
sucker4plecos
goldfishbetalover
Sbenson11
GaryE
Starfish
CAAIndie
Shell
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clown Shark? - Page 2 Empty Clown Shark?

Post by Shell Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 am

First topic message reminder :

A person is giving away his fish, including kuhli loaches, neon tetras, and a clown shark...I did a search and cannot find info on a clown shark - anyone know what this is or what he might be referring to? He also mentioned a "danial", said it was 5-6 cm - never heard of this one either...at fist I thought maybe danio? I've sent a message back for a better description, so hopefully I'll have more details for you soon. Any thoughts thus far are appreciated though!
Shell
Shell
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Clown Shark? - Page 2 Empty Re: Clown Shark?

Post by cephalotus Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 am

it sounds like it probably just isn't the right time - you have a lot on your plate with the renos and everything. the clown loach rescue tank is such a great idea! you have lots of time to set it up once things are a little less stressful in your world.
cephalotus
cephalotus
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

Back to top Go down

Clown Shark? - Page 2 Empty Re: Clown Shark?

Post by Shell Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:26 am

cephalotus wrote:it sounds like it probably just isn't the right time - you have a lot on your plate with the renos and everything. the clown loach rescue tank is such a great idea! you have lots of time to set it up once things are a little less stressful in your world.

I think you might be right. It is funny, but when he sent the message asking for more money, I was part annoyed and part relieved. The relieved part was due to the renos, I knew that this was going to be tough as there is limited space upstairs for temporary tanks...!

I realize that I now have people bouncing back and forth in the same conversation from this thread and the one about the neons (sorry guys - that was not my intention - somehow I always manage to cause confusion!). So, I'll post any new updates regarding this whole mess in the other 'neon tetra minimum tank size' thread I started.  Very Happy
Shell
Shell
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2