Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most expensive fish you have seen?

3 posters

Go down

What is the most expensive fish you have seen? Empty What is the most expensive fish you have seen?

Post by CAAIndie Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:02 am

The title says, what is the most expensive fish you have ever seen?

I know there a whole ton of expensive salt water fish, but what about freshwater counterparts?

I would say it would be a royal pleco for me, it was a decent chunk over 200 dollars. Beautiful fish if you ever had the space for it. Smile
CAAIndie
CAAIndie
Admin
Admin

http://www.Canadaquaria.ca

Back to top Go down

What is the most expensive fish you have seen? Empty Re: What is the most expensive fish you have seen?

Post by Suprd71 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Not personally seen, but have read that certain Asian Arowana, the ultra rare type can command as much as 300 thousand. Popular in the deep pocket, status symbol sector of the hobby. Seen in person, 2500 freshwater rays. 400-600 for Flowerhorn is not uncommon. I would not take 500 for either my Red Texas or my XL male Managuensis. Not saying they are worth that to everyone, but 500 would not pry them from me
Suprd71
Suprd71
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

Back to top Go down

What is the most expensive fish you have seen? Empty Re: What is the most expensive fish you have seen?

Post by Fores41 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 am

I would have to say Koi at $1000 and in person either a royal pleco or a Red Severum at 70/ fish locally.
Fores41
Fores41
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down