Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

New for the New year!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New for the New year!

Post by The PlantGuy on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 am

I'm expanding my hardware inventory a bit this year with the addition of glassware, namely glass lily pipes and various types of glass CO2 diffusers and drop checkers. In terms of the glass lily pipes, they are the same high quality as the ADA ones and other brand names (same factory, same design and same people making them) but without a name brand on them, so the price will be quite good. As well I'm bringing in some Chihiros Algae sterilizers. These are similar to the Twinstar models but at a better price point. I've heard these work quite well..

On the planted side, I'm doing a test order of Anubias, Crinum, and tiger lotus directly with a supplier in Africa. The price of these varieties in the store (if they bother selling them at all) is quite high and as a result they're pretty rare in many stores...Depending on how things go with this first order, I may bring in larger orders in the spring (so i can store them outside) and offer it to retailers. So if you're a retailer and interested, let me know...Would be great to see more of these at the local fish stores at an affordable price...Here's what's arriving in a week or so..

ANUBIAS AFZELLI
ANUBIAS BARTERI var.BARTERI
ANUBIAS BARTERI var.NANA
ANUBIAS GIGANTEA
ANUBIAS BARTERI Coffeefolia
ANUBIAS LANCEOLATA
ANUBIAS BARTERI HASTIFOLIA
ANUBIAS SPEC.HETEROPHYLLA
ANUBIAS GRACILIS
BOLBITIS HEUDELOTII
CRINUM AQUATICA
CRINUM CALAMISTRATUM’’
CRINUM NATANS’’CRISPUS’’
NYMPHAEA LOTUS/ZENKERI green
NYMPHAEA LOTUS/ZENKERI red

In addition to all this, I"m also finalizing an order with Sanrise LED. I've had a few of these fixtures over my planted for a few months now and I'm very impressed so look out for these very soon!..

John..

The PlantGuy
Sponsor

http://www.theplantguy.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New for the New year!

Post by guppyguy on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Awesome news for the new year and some great plants coming in. I hop the test order works out for you.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum